Friday, March 20, 2009

The wedding...before and after...

i've been on leave for a week and i believe that most of u all think that it's more than enough. u know what?? i still got lots of stuffs to do... i have no time to breath..haha..

it's really hectic..

the above paragraph is written by me the day before my wedding...

i was throwing tantrum at my family members b4 the wedding and during the day. it's because no one is able to help me...instead, i need to take care of them, need to arrange transports and accomodations for the relatives..i need to arrange make-up artists for my family and my in-laws..too much..
my dad called me on thursday nite and i was shouted at him coz i couldn't hear him thru my hp. immediately, he asked my sis to go to pavillion to buy me a new Hp.. when he past me the hp at nite after i reach home, i was so touch and i cried..i regretted for being so rude.

during my wedding day, everything was going on smoothly..there were lots of hiccups but i wasn't particular.. i really enjoy the day.. it's the day given by GOD.. and i truly appreciate it. . i am so glad to see my parents and parents-in-laws happily walking around, talking to the relatives and their close friends...

now i am happily staying in kota kemuning with kong wah. i am reading the book given by yinkey and am sincerely praying for kw. i pray that he will take the initiative to care about his health, to change his diet.. i want to spend many many anniversaries with him..=)

Beautychock*

2 comments:

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

It's good to hear that you are enjoying married life. How is it being Mrs Tan.. anything different? I think your wedding went really well and that u were a beautiful bride.

I pretty much think that u'll be missing your family alot ... as u come from a tightly-knitted family.

well.. we will keep encouraging mr.Beauty to keep fit and eat healhty.

wishing you both, again, a very blessed Marriage...

G9H10 said...

I think so too, a beautiful wedding and a radiant bride :)

-lai2-