Saturday, February 21, 2009

Coming home...

My Friday began with Word reading and journaling. I wrote something but I knew it was not true from my heart. I turned to the back page and began to pen down frankly how I really felt then, without having to hide or cover. It include my ill feeling towards some ppl...how incompassionate I've been to them...how indifferent and how cold I have been...only the Lord knows how I really was on the inside...

And these words sprang out - 'Matthew 12:7 I desire mercy, not sacrifice'...I've been praying and fasting for a miracle to happen. But it never did. Frustrating and almost giving up. Other things did not fall in place either. Almost nothing seemed right at one point. So much of unrestedness in me...how distant I feel from the Lord...

Until He says 'This is not what I ask of you'. But to be one whom He called me to be at workplace...in the ward...at home...in the cell...in my relationships...to be compassionate...to love one another as He has first loved me...

My day ended with this beautiful song. It sings like this:

'Somehow I realise I'm so tired of lies they keep telling me I should look down inside in myself to find something greater...When I know I can look at the bright side and find the Creator...I just need to spend one moment with you...Somehow it's a brand new world I'm passing through...You lift me higher, You let me see...Over the walls that surrounded me...Dont need to prove myself...Just need to show and tell..it's You in me - Juwita's You in Me'

Thank you Jesus, I came home again. It's hard to find my way home at times, but You never fail to lead me home each time:)

-lai2-

1 comments:

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

Journaling has never been something i liked, but i guess like blogging, it just probably needs practice. Maybe eventually,i might fall in love with it.Should actually try it out huh...

It's good that u write what you really feel and be honest about it. Not many ppl are brave enough to admit that true side of them.

Sometimes, it is difficult & tough when everything is not in place. But we won't grow if everything is like a bed of roses right?

Every task/obstacle we are faced with,if we overcome it... we are victorious. We'll learn to be more JOYFUL ppl (no matter the circumstances), and not be like those who are baptised using lemon juice. =_=