Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My favourite retail pharmacist.. (Part One)

My Favourite Retail Pharmacist is someone who......

1. work everyday from Monday to Sunday from morning to night. She does not need any rest or public holiday and is always available in the pharmacy at all times.
2. can patiently explain anything tens, hundreds, thousands of times without feeling frustrated or silly. Basically, like a tape recorder being rewinded many times. I can also repeat my question in many different ways and she should give me the same reply each time.
3. will not feel irritated if I suddenly cut queue to ask questions or asked to be served first. Afterall, I am a VVVVVIP.
4. can give me super good discounts (> 50%) even when I did not request for it.
5. will not be angry even if I barge in and complain loudly and be sarcastic that their price is so much more expensive than other pharmacies.
6. can have her meals later. Doesn't matter to me if she has her meals disrupted or at irregular times.
7. will always give me free gifts everytime I purchase anything.
8. can still give me back the same price when I first purchased my medicine ten years ago. There is NO such thing as price increase!!

sushi

3 comments:

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

Good one sushi...

I wonder if there's one 'dream' pharmacist in the world like that...

i know i'm so far from that... will 'try' to work towards it though... nah.... maybe not

haha... couldn't help laughing.

LOL....

Evelin said...

got so good punya pharmacists meh?

"I want the 50% thing and the free gift EVERYTIME I purchase something" pharmacist.... can?

:P

G9H10 said...

50% discount kenot la...foc things got, u come to klang and i sure give you!! hhahahha..eh, seriously, we do give out here. other branches dunno lah...

sushi