Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Another day at work..

hahaha...dunno what topic to write on anymore and since I m at work, write abt work lo..

this morning i got to drag myself out of bed half an hour after i turn off my alarm, thanks to snoozing function. half an hour later, we are on our way. me as usual, just wrap myself in my seat and in no time, in a half-asleep state all the way to klang. when we reached, I FLZ (fa lan zha, I learnt this new word from radio few days ago!!) coz I wanted to continue to sleep in the car but my driver of coz was adamant that I get up from my cozy "bed" and marched into the shop. so technically, I am physically here but my mind haven't wake up yet..

time really flies ya...it's been almost 7 years since we come back from glasgow. For some of us, we have changed alot, lil by lil..for some of us, we are more or less the same. For me, I would say I am less "erratic" or spontaneous as before. Like beautychock said, mayb coz getting older. 7 years ago, I cannot imagine myself, ever wanting to be a mother to someone. Now, I feel that my biological clock is going faster and faster and the maternal instinct is getting stronger and stronger. However, like lai lai said, need to be patient laa...right now, still pretty stress with work, management of accounts etc. Really wondering how I am going to manage pregnancy and work at the same time with the amount of time I spend at work.

Better go back to work and do whatever I can before I am off tomorrow for half day. Hopefully , it will be a fruitful half day tomorrow..Happy working everyone!!

sushi

0 comments: