Monday, January 19, 2009

One of the many 'firsts'...

Greetings everyone! lai2 here! Yay, I'm not the last! Indeed it took me considerable effort to blog, from logging in, posting comments to the actual writing. I agree with momoChin that we are like writing in emails than blogging. I too agree with beautychock that email is preferable to blog for the same reason. And I couldnt agree more with BBBB about our dears sushi and fussyleong being more efficient in blogging than replying emails!

I thought since it's my first entry, it's best to acknowledge everyone first and to survey survey first before I make an entry...Also, I dont really know what to write yet! It's really more difficult to blog than to write email leh!! well well, I just have to remind myself stop being a 'Cannot-nite'..learnt this term yesterday at a course..you know the Canaanites clan found in Bible??!? :)) so, hopefully blogging will get easier as we practice more k ..

lai-lai

1 comments:

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

Erm, like lai lai said, our blogging skills will improve with practice. And for those who are not active with thier emails, this is another site for them to update us with. I still encourage email though, coz it's still more personal. Let's all be 'canaanites'!!!