Monday, January 26, 2009

I am back...for a short while...

Hi hi...I just want to wish everyone Happy Chinese New Year!!Just back from BP for a short while, and tomorrow will be goin back to T. Intan. It's been quite ok for me this year, no homesickness, no tears like last year.. :P

Most memorable this CNY: I went with my mother in law to watch movie in a nearby cinema, and there's only TWO of us in d whole cinema!!!!! imagine booking the whole cinema for only RM 16!! we are in stiches whenever we talked about this..kekke...it was really fun and definitely something I will remember forever..hhehe

Ok. need to sleep early to wake up early tomorrow morning for our long journey back..talk to you all again when I m back!
p/s: when are we gonna meet up ah?
sushi

1 comments:

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

well..chances like booking the whole cinema for just a mere rm16 don't come easy. hope u guys made the best out of it!!! spooky???