Tuesday, January 20, 2009

LOST of MY dear RINGS....

i am very sad today..
it started like this: i went to work as usual. when i reach the office, i realised that my forth finger was emptied. not as usual with my ring on..
i was panic, i called my sis to look for me in the house. she couldn't find it. i am very sure that i put it on b4 i went out to work. then i remember that i was applying lotion when i was driving, i might drop the rings in the car.. i couldn't find it in the car as well. my heart dropped.
i started to recall what i've done or where i've been..then i remember that i went to a bank in lot10 b4 i go to work. i immediately drove my car back to the bank.
once i got down from my car, i found the proposal ring-'the one with the only diamond'. i tried very hard to look for the other one-the married ring with 4 little diamonds, i just couldn't find it. the passer-bys are trying to look at me one kind, because i even squad down in every car just to look for the ring. some are kind enough to help me.. but i just couldn't find it. i search for more than half an hour and i realised that i've lost it forever. it's very sad.. it's my mistake to remove them while applying lotion and put it on my lap. when i got down from the car, they just dropped. i think i am lucky enough to got back one..

i know that he will get angry and scold me.. he did. he didn't even say a word to console me. i am more sad...

beautychock

3 comments:

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

Oh no.. it's so sad. Next time have to be really careful. But i think he is very sad also lah. Maybe he will buy you another one soon??? Next time be extra careful ok??

G9H10 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
G9H10 said...

aiyo......got to b really careful next time la dear..not advisable to wear ur valuables and display them so prominently in the public also..hmm..mayb like momochin said, he will buy another one?

sushi