Saturday, January 17, 2009

Saturday morning in the lab.....

It is impressive and amazing that most of us have already posted some messages here. Same as beauty chock it took me a while to figure out how to log in and post a comment! What I didn't understand was why fussyleong and sushi didn't like to reply emails but yet could be so productive at writing blogs?

It is a saturday morning in the lab. I dragged myself out of the bed to come to work. It is almost like a desert here, not too many ppl around. I am a little ill, coughing, sorethroat and runny nose. It was such a pleasant way to start my day when i read through all the posted comments, because it has been a while since i last heard from some of you :-)

I have a lot of tasks to be completed this weekend: experiments, writing the paper (i haven't started yet), pack luggage, clean the flat (it is now approaching the level of disgusting), read lots of journals etc..... Yeah writing the list alone has exhausted me already!

I will be back soon. Lets try to make sure we have time for a reunion dinner/lunch like last year! May be we should think of the possible time/date now as we are all busy ppl!

Have to deal with my cells now.........


Baba~BeiBei*

1 comments:

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

Take things easy BBBB (short-form for ur name), take 1 step at a time.. take plenty of rest, if not u'd be forced to rest once u get sick!!! take care